Wednesday 21 November 2012

Inspirations & influences; Marco Migani

After seeing Erika Lawlor Schmidt work, I began looking for collage artists and I came across Marco Migani. Sadly I was unable to find much Information on Marco himself but I really like his pieces and decided to go ahead and upload a few of my favourites.



like I said earlier, I wasn't able to find much info so I'm gonna have to go in blindly and guess that there has been a few elements of photo manipulation in his work, in fact some of his pieces are so neat photo manipulation must be something he used. His work uses lots of magazine clippings, newspapers, images and like all the other artists on this blog.. natural forms (ohkay maybe i have an obsession with natural forms) 

In the future no matter how much i like an artist i think its best i find a background on there work...


...but his work is so cooooool just look at it  

Marco if you see this please, please, pleeeeeease tell us about yourself, what inspired your work, maybe what type of media you use.. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment