Friday 23 November 2012

Inspirations & Influences; Ignasi Monreal

Well I think I've found my new best friend, sorry Ki I still love you but Ignasi Monreal is just... just amazing. Working as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer; He studied Comic & Illustration, Communication, Total Design and graduated from Fashion Creative Direction (which I've never heard of in my life) Ignasi has a CV that rivals everyone in my entire family..


Versace for VSPAIN

Dior for VSPAIN

Atlantis; Alexander McQueen  

I love the way Ignasi brings elements of natural forms into a few of his pieces; birds, butterflies and even snakes were what made the Haute Couture Collections for V Magazine Spain extremely beautiful.
RJ King
Ignasi is one to watch,only born in 1990 yet his work shows a lifetime of experience, he is definitely an inspiration of mine, Chow!.

Check out some of Ignasi's work  http://www.ignasimonreal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment