Wednesday 5 December 2012

Good-bye True Blood Season 5 & The Walking Dead Season 3...


Its time to say Good-bye to True Blood again... I actually don't know what I will do with my life now because it literally consisted of Stay up till 10 to watch True Blood, then the next day watch it again with my mum (which is always awkward, some scenes shouldn't be witnessed with your mum around). Now its finishing and never coming back... until the summer of next year. Bill's gone Psycho, Eric's gone good cop, Sookie still cries like a bitch, Lafayette is just amazing as always and Alcide shouldn't even own a shirt.

Not only is True Blood finishing but on Friday I will also be saying Good-bye to The Walking Dead. 
 
Yes you heard me The Walking Dead is also taking a break and as the series comes to an end I pray that Michonne will return for season 4, I mean come on this chick carries a lead with two walkers like their dogs, like their pets... you can't get anymore awesome then that and Carl has turned into a right Bad ass.

Oh how can I forget how Daryl has gone from hot to HOT!. Well I guess Season 2 of Grimm, American Horror Story: Asylum and Vampire Diaries season 4 will have to quench my thirst for destruction and chaos..

I must say Bloody Face is looking rather hot..
That was a joke.. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment